Damage Assessments and Expert Reports by Ernst Brust
Publicly appointed and sworn by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) Würzburg-Schweinfurt, Ernst Brust is authorised to furnish expert reports and damage assessments on bicycles, electric bicycles, wheelchairs, and walking frames with wheels.
He is assisted by an experienced team of specialists in providing the following services:
- Damage reports and value appraisals
- Damage assessments and investigation into the causes of the damages applying the most up-to-date test methods in accordance with the latest state of the art in safety engineering
- Static measurements for conclusive and replicable product parameters as well as non-destructive materials testing like pulsed thermography, computed tomography, or crack detection based on dye penetrant inspection
- Dynamic tests on test rigs at our associated and DAkkS accredited velotech.de test centre to provide proof on damage mechanisms
- Performance tests as well as determination of operating range and battery capacity of electric bicycles
Ernst Brust has been a reliable partner for courts of law, insurances, trade and commerce as well as private individuals since 1991. In addition, he has collaborated with universities, polytechnics, and colleges over many years. His continued commitment to technical bodies and committees of organisations such as the German Institute for Standardisation (DIN) and the IHK Würzburg-Schweinfurt has proven to be a huge asset and a firm footing of knowledge and expertise for all assessments and reports.